Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's the Prejeans! Your all-American broken home (Thank goodness they're ''not gay'') [video]


'The gay and lesbian community has been supportive of Carrie. It's just been overwhelming.... I'm not gay.... Just this past Sunday [Carrie's mother and I] had our arms around each other, praying in church.''

William Prejean, father of controversial beauty queen Carrie Prejean of the Miss USA California pageant. This piece from E! has an interview with her divorced father who is relaying his interpretation of gay people's feelings about his daughter, Carrie, about the statements made during his divorce from Prejean's mother that he might be gay, and about his current relationship with his ex-wife. Prejean of course, has positioned herself to become the newest darling of conservative media and politically motivated people like the extremely anti-gay Maggie Gallagher and Alaska's Republican Governor Sarah Palin. (E! Online)

''Ms. Prejean accused me, in front of our daughter, of homosexuality.''

TMZ relaying a statmement from a document filed during 1996 divorce of Carrie Prejean's father. It is reported that her father, William Prejean, was accused of being gay by his wife at that time because he was, apparenlty, living with a gay man. (TMZ)

''One time my sister & I went in the hallway of my dad's apartment, & his roommate's door was open all the way & we saw [the roommate] in bed with another man. I don't think it's right for my sister & I to have to live that way.''

Source

No comments: